lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

Cory.

This sucks.

While listening to Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah I remember how it was to first realizing that I was a freak. I finally got used to it, but sometimes it's hard not to get sick with the claustrophobic feeling of not fitting in. I remember telling to nobody "please take me out of here", wherever my mind could just calm down and shut up.

But then I found out there were some places, some people I could relate to. Fandoms really made my world better. They helped me finding myself. Now I'm proud of being a weirdo; this is my reality, and I can move comfortably through it.

I started being a Gleek like three months ago. That TV show really moved me. They made me feel connected to the characters somehow. They fitted in my heart like a perfect puzzle, and I knew I found a brand new wonderful freaky thing to hold onto.

Last 13th made my world tremble. This is so unfair. I really don't give a shit if this sounds childish or stupid. Glee is really, extremely important to me. I'm not asking for understanding, just for respect. I really need to cry my pain away. I deserve feeling broken just for a while.

The only thing I want to hear right now is that it's okay to cry.



We will always love you, Cory.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario