sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

0444

I sat there, my back hitting the wall. I wished I could have melted with the concrete and stop thinking, and stop seeing you staring into nothingness, silently crying.

"Are you giving up?"

The look on your eyes just told me the fight was over. Bitterness had won our war. And I just couldn't help feeling the emptiness while it was making its way between us. Tears were streaming down my face before I could stop them. And I cried for the life. I cried for our destructive love, who left us wrecked and holding onto ghosts. Is that what I am now? Just a phantom? Will we ever find our way back home? Is there a home for us at all?

And when you think of me, will you wish time could ease the ache? Will you cry in the night feeling shattered?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario